Dissolution of the company can be done:
· With liquidation;
· Without liquidation;
1. Liquidators announce the dissolution of the company and opening of liquidation once, summoning creditors to present their receivable debts within three months from the date of announcement.
2. After the liquidation of the company, it is up to the liquidators to file it with the registration court and remove it from th register.
1. The possibility of liquidating the entire company’s assets may be taken over by a designated shareholder (acquiring shareholder) in order to to satisfy claims of the company. This solution is possible only if in a resolution of the general meeting it is adopted by a majority of three-fourths of the votes cast in the presence of shareholders representing no less than half of the total number of shares, and the registration court permits such takeover.
- Clients: Ethan Hunt
- Completion: February 5th, 2017
- Project Type: Villa, Residence
- Architects: Logan Cee